Welcome to our Wedding Site!

In behalf of Louie, I would like to thank you for visiting our site and we are excited to share our wedding details, adventures and stories as we prepare for our new life as husband and wife. :)

I have been blogging for the past 2 years, and they are mostly on travels and personal adventures and I believe, I been helping a lot of my readers (and stumblers) based on my own experiences.

The wedding is once in a lifetime adventure. It would a long, withstanding and oftentimes, crazy planning from the day my fiance proposed until we will walk down the aisle and probably, months after for suppliers reviews. :) 

For the next few months, we will share with you our own adventures on this wedding, send over some tips, take some pictures and for some, give inspirations to those who are not only engaged but to those who are in love and starting to see themselves settling down. 

With this new blog (baby) of mine (mostly likely, I will maintain this), I might take a break from my travel blog, and be busy with my entries here. I have few more adventures to write over there - my Malaysia, Singapore and Japan trips last year, so I will have to finish them as well (crossing my fingers, within the first quarter of the year). 

Happy preparations to us! :) 


Still contemplating on my 2 blogs, 

Deng