Hunt for Wedding Dress: Rosa Clara

Still on the hunt for my wedding dress inspiration, I decided to book a schedule for Rosa Clara. I always been a fan of this shop. My bridal inspirations - from my gown to the entourage come from this shop.

So, hindi ko talaga pinalampas na hindi makapagsukat sa shop na ito when I first learned that they will be having their own store here in the Philippines, several years back.

Euri, the bridal manager, was the one who took great care of us. Ate Edna, the chief gownmaker, was also there to assist us. Euri gave us some helpful tips in trying out wedding gowns, which I will be sharing in a different post. :)

I really commend the two girls, Ms. Euri and Ate Edna that helped us that day. They made me feel that I was their model for the day, and giving instructions on how should I walk down the aisle. (Masyado akong na-o-overwhelm sa pagsusukat ng gown, lagi akong nakatungo!). I really love my experience in Rosa Clara!

Here are some of the gowns I tried on:

MOTRIL - Sheath style
Price: Php 100,000.00

MAORI  - A Line
(sorry for the photo. Nakatungo na naman ako!)
Price: Php 110,000.00

Our happy choice: MENTA - Trumpet style in one-shoulder.
Price: Php 100,000.00

I only got two fittings, and I am very much pleased that I have found the gown style that is for me. :)

Now, I am good to go for my measurement on May!

The Shop:
Rosa Clara Philippines
Tower II, The Residences at Greenbelt
Esperanza Street corner Greenbelt Drive
Ayala Center, Makati City

Phone number: (632) 2381310
Shop hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm



Ecstatic bride-to-be,

Dheng