Hunt for the Wedding Gown: Landmark Makati

I'm back! :) Been MIA for the past week and I am just updating the blog on the wedding details. Now, I need to write an entry on my past month's experiences on trying wedding gowns. It was not easy though.


Side kwento:

Even before Louie proposed, I am honestly always in search for wedding gowns. Not that I want to wear it, but I love the designs and just browsing at them. Now, its my time to finally wear them and talagang mega hanap ako ng mga shops that offers bridal gowns.

Looking back at my screencaps and saved wedding gown images, I am drawn into A-Line wedding dresses, not to balloon-y (na kasya na ang mister ko sa ilalim ng napakaraming tela) and I believe it will give me that good fit. While I was trying gowns on, I suddenly fall out of A-Line style and fell in love with another.

Though Louie doesn't want to see these set of pictures, I assured him that my gown will be a lot different. Sharing you my wedding gown hunt.

First stop: LANDMARK Makati

Known for quirky finds and affordable dresses, Landmark will always be my go-to-mall when I am in Makati. Little do we know, they have a small bridal boutique that sells ready-to-wear bridal gowns and entourage gowns.

The sales associate or bridal assistant (which I think they should be properly called) will assist you all throughout. You just have to pick your dresses (I picked about 5 of them) and they will ask you to stay at one of the fitting rooms.

Here are my choices:

A-Line with waitsband and petal hemline.
Price: Php 55,000.00

A Line Skirt with silver band. Mukha akong (mas) mataba dito. :)
Price: Php 65,000.00
Serpentine style. In fairness, I have shape! :D
Price: 45,000.00

Final choice of the day: Trumpet style.
Price: Php 65,000.00

My second window shopping, Rosa Clara!


Where to find them:

Wedding gowns and Formal wear section,
2nd floor, Landmark Makati
Ayala, Makati City


Off to another fitting,

Dheng